Monday, December 27, 2010

A Smokey Morning in OB!

A slight change of pace for me for posting up photos. I have been going strong for a little over 2 weeks now with photos and posts, and while I plan or at least am going to try to post daily, I may not always be able to pull it off. For those of you who have been either following my new blog, or who have just stopped by to see some of my photos, you may have noticed that I am in the works of starting my own photography business. I am still in the early stages, but am learning daily on the do's and don'ts of business. I am trying to minimize my risk, and maximize my fun without too much stress! Ha, how's that for a lofty goal!
Right now I am in the middle of designing a new website and blog. They will both go hand in hand, and will have a completely new look to them.
I am very excited about what 2011 is going to bring for me and my family! The fun part is that I am not too sure just what that is! I do have a couple weddings lined up in the first quarter of the year, and will hopefully pick up a few more up to and through the summer months. In addition to wedding photography, I really enjoy family portraiture. I have a lot of fun meeting with new families and documenting an hour-long freeze in time for them, that they will enjoy for many years to come. I also hope to capture more baby portraiture in 2011. One of which will be of my new daughter who is set to join us April 12th! So, in the spirit of not being able to capture many photos lately, I would like to leave you with a simple photo I captured a couple weeks back of the coastline at Ocean Beach in San Diego. I call it, "A Smokey Morning in OB". So to those of you who have taken the time to read this, thank you very much for doing so, and I wish to you and all your families a wonderful 2011!
                                          Jake

0 comments:

Post a Comment