Saturday, December 18, 2010

Wildlife and More.......

As much as I wish I could be out capturing more memories with my camera, I have to work my regular job, so I can afford to get out and shoot. The following photos are pictures of memories I have captured in the past. Most of these are wildlife images I was lucky to capture, and a couple are of my lovely daughter and good friend Keith. I hope you enjoy them, I really enjoyed taking them, and can't wait until my next chance to do the same. It has been so much fun documenting the life around me with my camera. When you fall in love with taking photographs, you begin to look at the whole world around you in a different way. You begin to see colors you never noticed before, and the power of light and emotion......I love it!

 My fishing partner!
 Yup, he got it!
 A male Eclectus parrot!
 Pink!
 Little listener!
 Scarlet Macaw!
 Posessed!
 Still, posessed!
 2 days ago, being a goofball!
 Easter egg hunt, 2010!
 Stole her buddy's drink!
 A great friend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment